Get ID theft protection now
Exclusively for qualified Blue Shield of California plan members*
Trust Experian’s highly trained Restoration Specialists
Don’t be one of the 17.6 million victims of ID theft every year
How to Enroll in Experian Identity Works
- Verify that you are an eligible Blue Shield of California member*.
- Click Submit.
- When prompted, enter the Activation Code: BCBSCALI24
By clicking submit, I verify that I am eligible to receive these services. I also agree that my services will be canceled if I am not eligible.
- Enrolling covers you to the end of the year. Make sure to re-enroll each January.
- Be careful with your personal information and offer it only on the Blue Shield of California or Experian website.
- The information captured in this sign-up process will be used solely to protect your personal information.
*Federal regulations prohibit Blue Shield of California and Blue Shield of California Promise Health Plan from making this offer available to members enrolled in the Federal Employee Program (FEP), Medicare Part D and Medicare Advantage plans.
Blue Shield of California is an independent member of the Blue Shield Association.
The Identity Theft Insurance is underwritten and administered by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an Assurant company under group or blanket policy(ies). The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Review the Summary of Benefits.