How Highmark is Protecting You
In a continued effort to serve our members, Highmark is offering all eligible members access to free identity protection services.
If you need identity repair assistance during the 2024 coverage year, the team at Experian is ready and standing by to assist you. There is no action required on your part at this time. If a problem arises, simply call Experian at 1-866-584-9479 and a dedicated investigator will work with you to recover any financial losses, restore your credit, and make sure your identity is returned to its proper condition. Be prepared to provide engagement number B100185 as proof of eligibility.
If you want additional protection, you may enroll into Experian IdentityWorksSM with Credit Monitoring at any time at no cost to you. This service offers additional layers of protection, including Experian credit report at signup, credit monitoring, internet surveillance, a $1M identity theft insurance, and more. Please follow the steps below to enroll.
For additional details or questions regarding these services, please click here.
- Your identity protection is completely free. You will never be charged.
- Be aware of phone calls or emails that appear to offer you identity theft protection but are truly phishing schemes designed to steal your information. Always go directly to the Experian website for information rather than clicking on links in emails.
How to Request Additional Protection
- Verify that you are an eligible Highmark member in 2024.
- Click Submit.
- If eligible, you will be directed to the enrollment page.
- When prompted, enter the Promo Code that was provided to you by Highmark.
By clicking Submit, I verify that I am eligible to receive these services. I also agree that my services will be canceled if I am not eligible.
The Identity Theft Insurance is underwritten and administered by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an Assurant company under group or blanket policy(ies). The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. Review the Summary of Benefits.